Terms and conditions of use
1. Hawa Music SARL operates its Website from Beirut, capital of Lebanon. Hawa Music SARL makes no representation whatsoever to the effect that our Website can be accessed from outside Lebanon, if you are accessing our Website from another country, make sure that doing so does not violate any laws in your area.
2. The prices on Hawa Music’s website may be different than Hawa Music SARL in-store prices. Hawa Music SARL reserves the right to change the prices on its Website without prior notice.
3. Hawa Music SARL reserves the right to open the packages of the products it sells online to inspect the them or to adjust it if need be.
4. Hawa Music SARL reserves the right to refuse any order.
5. Any other use of any content from our website including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, modification, distribution, or republication (including a website, online service, private or public intranet, and local or wide area network) without the prior written permission from Hawa Music SARL is strictly prohibited.
1. Hawa Music SARL transactional Website will take the following modes of payment:
2. The full payment will be taken immediately upon placement of the order.
3. All merchandise will be delivered only upon reception by Hawa Music SARL of full payment including applicable taxes and delivery charges (if Any).
If Hawa Music SARL does not have stock on all or part of the order, Hawa Music SARL will deliver immediately what products it has in stock, and will deliver the balance of the order as soon as possible. If however Hawa Music SARL is unable to fulfill an order or part of an order, the order or any remaining unshipped order will be cancelled automatically after 60 days and Hawa Music SARL will credit you accordingly. (Unless previously contacted and advised via email on an updated estimated date of delivery.). Hawa Music SARL declines all and any responsibility for any back order or shortage of stock.
Shipping And Delivery
1. All delivery charges (if any) and taxes are automatically added to the prices on the checkout page on our Website. Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party. Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your address and that includes street name, building name, floor, and full contact information to get the item bought straight to your doorstep.
2. Hawa Music SARL ships via Aramex or other major carriers. Delivery time (after notification) can take from 2 to 5 business days, to most areas in Lebanon. Rural area destinations may take a longer time, and/or require a depot pick-up. Any additional delivery charges as a result are the sole responsibility of the customer.
3. Hawa Music SARL ships all items uninsured, and the risk of shipping loss or damage is the sole responsibility of the customer.
1. Some of the merchandise purchased includes warranties for limited periods. If the item purchase includes a warrantee, the customer will receive a written warrantee on the purchased product.
2. All merchandise received by the customer must be inspected upon reception. The shipping company and Hawa Music SARL must be immediately notified of any damages.
3. The customer should contact Hawa Music SARL in the case of malfunction of any merchandise received, and Hawa Music SARL personnel will guide you through the appropriate procedure.
4. All shipping costs (if Any) to and from the manufacturers or from Hawa Music SARL will be paid by the customer.
1. Hawa Music SARL will only accept returns for credit, only if the item(s) received is not the requested or purchased item or the item received does not work properly for any reason or any kind of malfunction. This condition is only accepted if Hawa Music SARL was directly contacted upon the receipt of the item by the customer.
2. If the above return condition was accepted, the customer is responsible for freight charges even on items delivered for. Once a return authorization is given we will contact you to arrange for pick up. Hawa Music SARL will deduct these charges before any refund is processed.
3. Hawa Music SARL will only process a return item if it contains of all original packaging, including but not limited to: boxes, cases, manuals, cables, warranty cards, etc.
4. All returns will be subject to inspection for abuse or wear in which event additional charges may be applied.
5. Hawa Music SARL will not accept returns on consumable items, such as, without limitation, books, CD’s, DVD’s, software, wind instruments, reeds, strings (opened packaging), drumsticks, drum skins, etc.
6. Hawa Music SARL will not accept returns after 3 days. 7. Refunds for payments made by credit card may take up to 10 business days to be processed after receipt and inspection of goods.
Our Website and the products offered thereon are sold as is. Hawa Music SARL shall not be liable for any damages and does not provide any other warranty than those specifically set forth herein. Hawa Music SARL makes no representation in relation with the use, download, effectiveness, exactness or reliability of the merchandise illustrated on our Website or in relation with the results pursuant to the use of the merchandise purchased from our Website. Hawa Music SARL does everything in its power to offer a Website free of errors, however Hawa Music SARL cannot be held liable for any error, including those relating to description, pricing or illustration. Hawa Music SARL, its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, representatives or agents shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damage arising from the use of the Website or the merchandise purchased thereon, including the loss of data or loss of profit or the inability of the client to us said merchandise.